Easy Gluten-Free Bread
This bread is almost a meal in itself and full of flavour. It keeps really well, but also freezes extremely well.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|4 cups||Mixed seeds, (sunflower, pumpkin, linseed, poppy, sesame)|
|1½ cups||Hazelnuts, roasted|
|4 cups||Quinoa, cooked|
|4 tbsp||Chia seeds|
|¾ cup||Psyllium Husks|
|½ cup||Butter, melted or coconut oil|
- Heat oven to 180 degC.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Mix the liquid ingredients together separately and stir into the dry ingredients until completely absorbed.
- Place into 2 baking paper-lined loaf tins and spread out evenly.
- Leave raw loaves to sit for 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes then turn loaves out on a baking tray and continue to cook for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.