Roast Pumpkin Salad
Photo by Babiche Martens
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|10||Cherry tomatoes, halved|
|½||Cucumber, cut into chunks|
|2 tbsp||Fresh herbs|
|40 g||Pumpkin seeds, toasted|
|4 cups||Pumpkin, peeled and cubed|
|200 g||Feta cheese, crumbled|
|4 tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|½ cup||Rocket leaves, (per serving bowl)|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- In an ovenproof tray place pumpkin, oil, turmeric and cumin.
- Toss to combine well, then roast for 20 minutes until soft and golden. Cool.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, seeds and feta.
- Gently toss though olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in individual bowls with ciabatta on the side.
- Place a handful of rocket in each bowl and top with the mixed salad.