Salmon and asparagus lunch wraps
( SERVES 2 )
Dress up these wraps with gourmet fillings, or stuff with healthy greens and grated vegetables – perfect for lunch or work on the run.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|8||Asparagus spears, blanched|
|100 g||Cream cheese, softened|
|½ tsp||Lemon, zest|
|1 tbsp||Dill, chopped|
|1 to taste||Cracked black pepper|
|6 slices||Smoked salmon|
|50 g||Mixed salad leaves|
|¼||Cucumber, sliced into sticks|
|1 to serve||Capers|
|1 to serve||Aioli|
|2||Wraps, square (Freya’s)|
- Combine the cream cheese, lemon zest, dill and pepper, and mash until smooth.
- Lay the wrap out flat and spread with a generous amount of cream cheese.
- Place greens across the centre and top with asparagus spears, sliced salmon and cucumber sticks.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in clingfilm and chill.
- Serve with aioli, capers and fresh herbs.