Tomato and courgette pizza
( SERVES 2 )
Homemade pizzas are a doddle to whip up - just pile your favourite cheese, veges and herbs onto a shop-bought base. You can use cream cheese instead of ricotta and any other soft herb instead of basiL. This recipe serves 2 or 4 people depending on how hungry you are.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|3 tbsp||Ricotta cheese|
|½ cup||Basil leaf, sliced|
|2||Courgettes, thinly sliced|
|2||large ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1||Pizza base, large|
- Preheat the oven to 220 degC.
- Put the ricotta in a bowl. Stir in basil and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Put courgette and tomato slices in a separate bowl, season with salt and toss through the oil.
- Spread pizza base with ricotta mixture, then layer over courgettes and tomatoes.
- Cook 8-10 minutes until crisp and golden. Slice and serve with a salad.