( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cans||Mangoes, in light syrup, drained|
|½ can||Sweetened condensed milk, (a 395g can)|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice, or 2|
- Place drained mangoes in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Place in an icecream maker and freeze according to instructions in guide book, or freeze in a covered container until almost solid.
- Beat, then return to freezer until solid.
- Remove about 10 minutes before serving.