There’s something quite satisfying about eating with fingers – it gives new meaning to the term “tuck in”.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|400 g||Boneless chicken thighs, up to 500g, skinless, cut into 1cm pieces|
|3 cloves||Crushed garlic|
|½ cup||Greek yoghurt|
|2 tbsp||Grape seed oil|
|1 tsp||Garlic, freeze-dried ground|
|¼ tsp||White pepper|
For the chicken
- Place chicken in a large bowl and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat and pan-fry the chicken pieces for 3-4 minutes, tossing continuously to cook it on all sides.
- Alternatively, you can grill it on a hot barbecue plate.
- Lightly chargrill the wraps to make folding easier. Work quickly while the wraps are still warm.
- Lay one spinach wrap on a clean bench top. Spread with a thin layer of sunflower-seed hummus.
- Place some of the torn lettuce and rocket across the centre of wrap with a little of the prepared vegetables.
- Add either falafel, fish or chicken and a little tabbouleh as well. Scatter a few sprouts and nuts on top.
- Fold over two sides, then the side nearest to you to enclose the filling, tucking as you go. Continue to roll up tightly.
- Cut in half to serve. Serve with garlic yoghurt and chilli sauce.