Roast almond and chocolate chip biscuits
( SERVES 20 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¼ cup||Caster sugar|
|3 tbsp||Condensed milk|
|3 drops||Vanilla essence/extract|
|⅓ cup||Roasted almonds, (chopped)|
|½ cup||Dark chocolate, (chopped)|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cream butter, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until pale.
- Mix the almonds and chocolate into the creamed mixture.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together then mix all together.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on a greased or baking paper-lined tray.
- Flatten with a fork dipped lightly in flour if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.