( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1||Celery stalk, diced|
|½ cup||White wine|
|1 Ltr||Fish stock|
|50 g||Butter, softened|
|1 cup||Hapuka fillet, (groper)|
|1 cup||Mussels, diced|
|3 tbsp||Fennel fronds, chopped|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice, or to taste|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Saute the carrot, onion and celery in the butter on low heat until softened.
- Add the bay leaf, wine and fish stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix the butter and flour until well combined. Gradually whisk into the soup.
- Simmer 5 minutes, stirring often. Gently stir in the scallops, hapuku and mussels. Add cream, fennel and lemon juice.
- Bring to a simmer and remove from the heat immediately. Discard the bay. Season.