( SERVES 8 )
Make them in advance and freeze individually, then pull one out and leave to thaw overnight for the next day.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|4||Kransky Sausages, sliced thinly (You can also use frankfurters, salami or chorizo if preferred)|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, chopped|
|2 cups||Self raising flour|
|1 cup||Tasty cheese, or cheddar cheese, grated|
|1 tsp||Smoked paprika|
|1 to taste||Sea salt and cracked black pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 185 degC on fan bake.
- Line 8 large muffin holes (or a regular 12 tray) with baking paper squares large enough to come up the sides.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute onion and sausages for 3-4 minutes until the onion is soft. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, parsley, flour, cheese, paprika and season.
- Add the cooked onion and Kransky, and stir to combine.
- Whisk together eggs and milk and fold into other ingredients gently until just combined.
- Spoon into prepared trays and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Serve with pesto herb butter.
- To make: Combine 50g soft butter, 1 teaspoon basil pesto, 1 teaspoon chopped parsley and mash until smooth..