Crepes with Lemon and sugar
Photo by Babiche Martens
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Place the flour in a large bowl; add salt and eggs.
- Slowly whisk in milk and mix to a smooth batter. Let batter rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or crepe pan to a medium heat. Lightly grease with butter.
- Pour in cup mixture, swirl around the pan and let it cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until it starts to come away from the pan.
- Flip and cook a further 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stack crepes on a dinner plate or eat immediately.
- Serve with sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice or your favourite chocolate sauce and cream.