Savory Cheese Puffs with Salmon and Dill
( SERVES 40 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|150 g||Cottage cheese|
|1||Lemon, zest & juice|
|150 g||Smoked salmon, chopped|
|2 tbsp||Fresh dill, finely chopped|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 garnish||Baby rocket, leaves|
- Follow the basic choux pastry recipe, then beat in the cheese immediately after adding the eggs.
- Pipe or spoon small mounds of choux pastry onto a greased tray and cook as instructed.
- Beat the mascarpone and cottage cheese together with the lemon zest and juice until well combined.
- Fold in the salmon and dill, then season with salt and pepper.
- Make a small slash in each puff and add a spoonful of the mixture, then garnish with a leaf of fresh rocket.
- Serve at room temperature.