( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Sophie Barclay
Roast Kalamata Drizzle
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|200 g||Flat leaf parsley|
|20 g||Pine nuts, toasted|
|1 clove||Garlic, smashed|
|1||Lemon, juice & zest|
|50 ml||Olive oil|
|2||Avocados, seeded, peeled and halved|
|4||Organic eggs, poached|
|4 pieces||Sour dough bread, lightly toasted|
- Roast Kalamata Drizzle: Place the olives on an oven tray and dry lightly and slowly in a 100 degC oven for 20 mins.
- Deseed the olives once cooled and combine in the food processor with the other ingredients.
- Blend and add oil until a pouring consistency is achieved. Set aside.
- Parsley Pesto: Combine all the ingredients and rough chop – for a smoother pesto place in your food processor and blitz.Set aside.
- Breakfast bruschetta:Roast or grill the mushrooms until softened.