Apricot oat slice
This slice reminds me of Anzac biscuits. You can add in 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts for extra crunch/texture if you like.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|½ cup||Golden syrup|
|½ cup||Dried apricots, chopped|
|½ cup||Desiccated coconut|
|1½ cups||Rolled oats|
|⅓ cup||Plain flour|
- Heat oven to 180degC.
- Grease and line a square (20 x 20cm) baking tin with baking paper.
- Lightly grease inside of baking paper.
- Melt butter and golden syrup together in a medium-size pot.
- Stir in apricots, sultanas, coconut, rolled oats and flour.
- Press mixture into lined baking tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before removing from tin and cutting into squares.