Date & Feijoa Mini Loaves
( SERVES 8 )
Mini loaf pans are available as a joined set, similar to muffin pans. This mixture could also be made into muffins.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Dates, pitted|
|1 cup||Orange juice|
|1 cup||Feijoa, peeled and diced|
|2||Eggs, lightly beaten|
|2 cups||Self raising flour|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Lightly grease an 8-hole mini loaf pan.
- Place dates, orange juice, sugar and butter into a saucepan.
- Bring to boil. Add feijoas and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Cool. Whisk in eggs then mix in flour.
- Spoon into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wired rack.