sealord - Tuna Macaroni Cheese
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Macaroni, (elbows)|
|2 tbsp||Plain flour|
|1 to taste||Salt|
|1 pinch||Cayenne pepper|
|¼ cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|185 g||Sealord Tuna Chunky Style in Spring Water, (tin)|
- Cook the macaroni in plenty of simmering water for 8- 10 minutes until el dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour and cook until frothy.
- Gradually add milk, while whisking constantly until sauce boils and thickens.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the cheese. Drain the macaroni and add to the sauce.
- Season with a little salt and the cayenne pepper.
- Drain the tuna and add to the pot. Fold in the tuna gently. Serve immediately on warm plates.