Smoky barbecue pork ribs
( SERVES 4 )
Paprika, barbecue sauce and tomato sauce make these pork ribs deliciously sweet and smoky. Enjoy them at your next barbecue - for Christmas or at the bach.
If you'd like to see more ideas for a barbecue, go to our BBQ recipes collection.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1½ tbsp||Seasoning, Cajun|
|4 tsp||Smoked paprika|
|1½ kg||Pork ribs, (cut into portions)|
|½ cup||Tomato sauce|
|¾ cup||BBQ tomato sauce|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC. Line 2 baking trays with nonstick baking paper.
- Combine Cajun seasoning and 2 tsp smoked paprika in a bowl.
- Sprinkle mixture over pork ribs, place ribs on trays and cover with foil. Bake for 1½ hours or until tender. Set aside to cook slightly.
- Combine tomato and barbecue sauce and remaining paprika in a bowl. Brush half the mixture over ribs.
- Preheat a chargrill or bbecue grill on medium-high. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until lightly charred.
- Place the ribs with the sauce into the oven and bake for another 12 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.