Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
( SERVES 48 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Plain flour|
|1 cup||Rolled oats|
|1 cup||Desiccated coconut|
|1 cup||Dark chocolate bits, Chips|
|¼ cup||Brown sugar, lightly packed|
|¼ cup||Caster sugar|
|2 tbsp||Cocoa powder|
|2 tbsp||Golden syrup|
|½ tsp||Baking soda|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Line a large tray with baking paper.
- Combine flour, rolled oats, coconut, chocolate chips, sugars and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Melt butter and golden syrup on a low heat.
- Combine water and baking soda until smooth. Stir into butter mixture.
- Pour into oats mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Roll heaped teaspoonfuls into balls and place on tray about 3cm apart. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until crisp. Cool on a wire rack.