Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
( SERVES 30 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|½ cup||White sugar|
|½ cup||Brown sugar|
|1||Egg, lightly beaten|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|1½ tsp||Gluten free baking powder|
|2 cups||Gluten free flour|
|1 cup||Chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 190 degC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugars until light. Beat in egg and vanilla essence.
- Sift in dry ingredients. Mix well, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon walnut-size pieces on to prepared tray.
- Flatten with a fork dipped in gluten-free flour.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.