Lemon, red capsicum and courgette salad
( SERVES 4 )
This is a great salad that is inexpensive, healthy and easy to prepare.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan. Add the garlic and capsicums.
- Sauté on a low heat for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Using the same pan, add the remaining oil. Add the courgettes and lemon zest.
- Cook again on a low heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place capsicums and garlic back in the pan. Add lemon juice, season.
- Toss and place on a serving platter, sprinkle with parsley.