sealord - Thai Tuna Lettuce Cups
( SERVES 2 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Jasmine rice|
|1 clove||Garlic, finely chopped|
|1 tbsp||Lemongrass, finely chopped stalk|
|1||Green chilli, deseeded and finely sliced|
|2 tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|3||Spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced|
|2 tsp||Caster sugar|
|2 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|¼ cup||Fresh lime juice|
|1||Kaffir lime leaf, very thinly sliced|
|190 g||Sealord Tuna Sensations Sweet Thai Chilli|
|1||Baby cos lettuce|
- Toast the rice in a small frying pan over a low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring until lightly toasted.
- Using a mortar and pestle pound until rice is finely crushed. Remove and set aside.
- Add the garlic, lemongrass and chilli to the mortar and pestle and pound into a paste.
- Heat frying pan over a medium heat. Add oil and when hot, add the spring onions.
- Cook until soft then add garlic paste, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice and kaffir lime.
- Stir well to combine, then remove from heat.
- Spoon Sealord Tuna Sensations, Sweet Thai Chilli into cos leaves, spoon over spring onion mixture and sprinkle with the toasted rice.
- Serve immediately.