Hoki Bites Tostadas
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
Papaya and lime dressing
|1 cup||Cherry tomatoes|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Pre heat your oven to 200 degC (190 degC fan forced) and cook the Sealord Hoki Bites on an ovenproof tray, as per the instructions on the box.
- To make the papaya dressing, blend all the ingredients with a hand whisk, taste and season. Leave aside until ready to plate.
- To make your salsa, dice the cherry tomatoes, red onion and avocado and place into a bowl. Add your coriander, olive oil and lime juice then season to taste with salt & pepper.
- To make the tostadas cut the flour tortillas with a round mould (or use a glass) to make several smaller disks. Heat a pan with enough oil to cover the bottom and fry gently until brown on both sides, place on a grease proof paper to drain. Leave aside until ready to use.
- To serve place a crisp tostada on a plate and top with salsa, Sealord Hoki Bites and a dollop of papaya dressing.
- I like to garnish this dish with any mint leaves I might have on hand and with a wedge of lime.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL