Spicy broad bean dip
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|500 g||Frozen broad beans|
|1||Lemon, zest and juice|
|1||Green chilli, small, chopped|
|¼ cup||Coriander, chopped|
|20 ml||Olive oil|
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and plunge the broad beans in for 3 or 4 minutes. Remove, strain and plunge in ice-cold water to cool.
- Remove the husks from the broad beans. Place the beans into a food processor.
- Add the garlic, lemon, chilli, cumin, olive oil, pepper and salt to taste.
- Process until smooth, or to your liking. Place into a serving bowl.
- Serve with crostini or as part of a platter.