Eel salad with avocado, fried new potatoes and smoked salt
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|500 g||Smoked eel, skin removed|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 cup||Fresh coriander|
|2 tbsp||Sea salt, (smoked)|
- Prepare the eel, slice and set aside. Gently wash any dirt off the potatoes.
- Cut any larger ones to make them all a similar size then put in a saucepan, cover with water, and boil gently for 5 minutes.
- Drain off the water and keep the lid on to steam any that may be still a little hard. After a couple of minutes, slice the potatoes.
- Heat a fry pan, add some olive oil and fry the potatoes until golden on each side.
- In a blender or using a pestle and mortar, combine the coriander, capers and lemon using enough olive oil to create a paste. Season.
- Peel and slice the avocados then arrange with the eel and potatoes.
- Either drizzle over the coriander dressing or serve separately with a dish of extra smoked sea salt.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL