( SERVES 4 )
Soft and full of flavour, these are perfectly seductive.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|½ cup||Caster sugar|
|4 tsp||Limes, or use tangelo, orange or lemon, finely grated citrus zest|
|90 ml||Juices, citrus|
|1 to dust||Icing sugar|
- Preheat oven to 165 degC on fan bake. Whisk eggs and sugar until combined.
- Add citrus zest and juice then lightly mix in cream.
- Pour into individual greased custard pots or ramekins (we used four 9cm x 4cm ramekins).
- Place pots or ramekins in a baking dish and add hot water to halfway up the sides.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until just set. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm or cool.
You can garnish these custards with citrus segments.