( SERVES 5 )
These amazing treats only take a few minutes to make and are placed in the oven overnight. While the cook rests, the cookies cook!
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|120 g||Caster sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|120 g||Walnuts, roughly chopped|
|150 g||Dark chocolate, chopped|
- Heat oven to 180 degC fan bake. It needs to be completely heated.
- Whisk egg whites with a pinch of salt until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar a little at a time. Whisk until mixture is stiff and sugar has dissolved.
- Add vanilla and whisk. Fold in the nuts and chocolate.
- Place small spoonfuls on a baking paper-lined tray. Put tray in the oven, turn it off and forget about it until the next day.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
Cook’s tip: These can be sandwiched together with truffle mixture.