Mexican-Style Chicken Enchiladas
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1½ cups||Sour cream, light|
|3||Spring onions, finely diced|
|¼ cup||Coriander, leaves and stalks, chopped|
|1 tsp||Chilli, diced|
|1 tsp||Ground cumin|
|1 tbsp||Canola oil|
|400 g||Chicken, boneless, cut into thin strips|
|2 cloves||Garlic, crushed|
|8||Tortilla wraps, small|
- Preheat the oven to 180degC.
- Combine the sour cream, spring onions, coriander, chilli and cumin.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Saute the chicken and garlic for about four minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
- To soften the tortillas, heat for about 40 seconds in the microwave or wrapped in foil in a steamer.
- Place the chicken down the centre of each tortilla. Top with the sour cream mixture, then roll up and place seam-side down in a lightly greased 27cm x 23cm baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Spoon the salsa down the centre of the enchiladas and garnish with coriander.