Pasta with anchovy, lemon and breadcrumbs
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|10 pieces||Bread, stale|
|2 fillets||Anchovies, mashed|
|1||Fresh parsley, finely chopped|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Process some stale bread slices to make bread crumbs.
- Toast these off in pan with a little oil. Drain on a paper towel.
- Finely zest some lemon peel. Mash a couple of anchovy fillets and finely chop some parsley.
- Combine with the breadcrumbs. Use a bit of good olive oil to moisten.
- Cook pasta (spaghetti works well), drain and dress with a bit more oil.
- Toss the breadcrumb mix through this and season well with freshly ground pepper and sea salt.