Five-minute rolled oats shortbread
Makes about 20 pieces.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|100 g||Butter, chopped|
|1 cup||Rolled oats|
|1 cup||Desiccated coconut|
|½ cup||Brown sugar|
|¼ cup||White sugar|
- Place butter in a microwave-proof bowl.
- Cover and heat in the microwave on high power for 45 seconds, or until just melted.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in the melted butter. Press into a microwave-proof, 20cm square pan.
- Microwave for three to four minutes. Cool then cut into squares or oblongs.