Chilled rice noodle salad with melon, prawns and cucumber
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|150 g||Rice noodles|
|12||Cooked prawns, peeled|
|½||Honeydew melon, peeled and sliced with seeds removed|
|⅓||Telegraph cucumber, finely sliced, seeds removed|
|1||Green chilli, thinly sliced|
|2 tsp||Fresh ginger, finely diced|
|2 tsp||Peanut oil|
|1 tsp||Granulated white sugar|
|2 tsp||Fish sauce|
|2 tbsp||Lime juice|
|1 tbsp||Light soy sauce|
- Cook the rice noodles by soaking them in warm water for 15 minutes, drain, then add to plenty of boiling water.
- Stir with chopsticks to separate then remove after 2 minutes and rinse well with cold water.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small saucepan and heat through, stirring to dissolve the sugar, cool completely.
- Add noodles to dressing and combine with the prawns, melon and cucumber.
- Chill before serving and garnish with extra chilli if desired, fresh mint and coriander.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL