Chocolate Chunk Oat Biscuits
|3 tbsp||Sweetened condensed milk|
|1½ cups||Rolled oats|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|200 g||Dark chocolate, roughly chopped|
- Heat oven to 180 degC. Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Beat butter, condensed milk and sugar together until light & creamy.
- Add flour, rolled oats, baking powder and chocolate chunks.
- Place spoonfuls on the prepared oven trays, flatten slightly and cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.