Chilli Chicken & Noodles
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|250 g||Egg noodles, asian-style|
|2 tbsp||Canola oil|
|1||Red pepper, thinly sliced|
|1||Yellow pepper, thinly sliced|
|4||Spring onions, sliced diagonally|
|1 cup||Sweet chilli sauce|
|300 g||Smoked chicken breast, sliced|
|5 garnish||Coriander leaves|
|1 handful||Cashew nuts, toasted, optional|
- Cook the egg noodles in boiling water, according to the packet instructions, until just tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the peppers and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the spring onions and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the noodles, chicken and sweet chilli sauce.
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- Serve in noodle bowls garnished with coriander and cashew nuts.