Chorizo and Black Bean Stew
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|300 g||Chorizo sausages, sliced|
|1||Large onion, chopped|
|1 clove||Crushed garlic|
|400 g||Diced tomatoes, (can)|
|400 g||Canned black beans, (in chilli)|
|1 cup||Corn kernels|
|1 cup||Sour cream|
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cook sausages, onion and garlic until onions are tender.
- Add tomatoes, beans, and corn.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream