Roasted tuna with Thai eggplant and black vinegar
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Preheat oven 200 degC. Rub olive oil over fillets, season and roast 20 minutes.
- Slice eggplant into rounds if using Japanese; keep Thai whole.
- Drizzle over 2 tsp sesame oil, extra olive oil, sprinkle over sugar, season and roast for 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, gently heat the extra sesame oil, seeds, sugar, vinegar, peel and mirin until sugar has dissolved.
- Spoon over tuna to serve.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL