Festive Fare: Christmas mince slice
If you find fruit mince pies too fiddly or predictable, try making this amazing slice. It’s a super way to use up fruit mince any time of the year.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1½ cups||Fruit mince, ready made|
- Preheat the oven to 170 degC.
- Place the first 4 base ingredients in a food processor and process to mix. Add the butter and blend well.
- Press mixture into a greased 57 x 13 x 3cm deep pan and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- To make the topping, place the first 4 topping ingredients in the food processor bowl and blitz to just mix. Add eggs and process until just combined.
- Spread fruit mince over the base and place topping on top.
- Return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut into slices.