Coconut cream tart
Tropical fruit and coconut with a hit of ginger crunch – the holidays have started!
|240 g||Biscuits, gingernuts|
|200 g||Unsalted butter|
|½ cup||Coconut cream|
|250 g||White chocolate, chopped|
|3 tbsp||Threaded coconut, toasted|
- Grease 6 loose-bottomed tart tins, 12 x 2cm. Whiz biscuits in a food processor. Melt 100g butter and add to biscuit crumbs. Process to combine.
- Press mixture into base and sides of prepared tins.
- Place remaining butter and coconut cream in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate to butter mixture and stir until smooth. Pour into tart shells and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve topped with banana and mango slices and the toasted coconut.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL