Plum Cheesecake Swirls
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|½ cup||Wine biscuits, finely crushed (this is roughly 6-7 biscuits)|
|25 g||Butter, melted|
|3 tbsp||Plum jam, sieved|
|1||Lemon, for 1 tbsp of juice|
|250 g||Cream cheese, at room temperature|
|½ cup||Caster sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
- Preheat oven to 170 degC. Line 6-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine biscuit crumbs with butter and divide among cases. Press down well then bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove to cool. Combine sieved jam and lemon juice.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Pour mixture over biscuit bases.
- Place 1/2 teaspoonful of plum jam mixture in droplets on top of each cake and use a skewer to create swirls through the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until just set.
- Remove to cool and serve with fresh or poached plums.