Minted feta and melon
This is a cool, fresh pass-around.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 block||Feta cheese|
|1||Watermelon, any melon you like|
|1 bunch||Fresh mint|
|½ cup||Rice bran oil, or grapeseed|
- Cut cubes of feta and cubes of melon. I used watermelon but honey dew or rock melon would also be good.
- Very finely chop some fresh mint or use some dried mint.
- Mix this with a neutral oil, such as grape seed or rice bran.
- Marinate the cubes of feta in the oil for at least half an hour.
- Chill the melon.
- To serve, thread on to skewers and garnish with fresh mint.