Late harvest vegetable salad with basil yoghurt dressing
|500 g||Eggplant, trimmed|
|4||Courgettes, thickly sliced|
|3||Red peppers, seeds removed|
|3||Red onions, small, cut into wedges|
|8||Tomatoes, small, quartered|
|⅓ cup||Kalamata olives|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|½ cup||Thick greek yoghurt|
|½ cup||Sour cream|
|¼ cup||Fresh basil, chopped|
- Heat grill on high. Cut eggplant into 2cm thick rounds, brush on both sides with oil and place on an oven tray.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from tray and cut into thick batons. Set aside to cool.
- Brush courgette slices with oil, place on an oven tray and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to cool.
- Heat oven to 200 degC. Cut peppers into coarse chunks, toss in a little oil and place in a roasting pan with red onion wedges.
- Roast for 20 minutes, tossing once during cooking until vegetables are golden brown. Remove to cool.
- To make dressing, blend all ingredients together. Combine all salad ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss well. Drizzle with yoghurt dressing to serve.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL