Handmade cranberry and almond chocolates
( SERVES 24 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|500 g||Dark chocolate, 250g roughly chopped and 250g to melt|
|¼ cup||Dried cranberries|
|¼ cup||Slivered almonds, toasted and chopped|
|1 tbsp||Brandy, or liqueur of your choice|
- Melt cream, butter and chocolate together gently in a double boiler - or in a microwave using short bursts - then whisk until smooth.
- Add cranberries, almonds and liqueur and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until set.
- Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls and place on a tray lined with plastic wrap.
- Gently melt second measure of chocolate. Dip truffles into melted chocolate and return to the tray to set.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.