Roast pumpkin with baharat, ricotta, fresh figs and watercress
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Pumpkin, peeled and chopped|
|3 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 tsp||Baharat seasoning|
|1 to taste||Salt|
|1 to serve||Watercress|
|1 to serve||Bread, (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Toss the pumpkin with the olive oil and baharat then sprinkle over salt to taste.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until soft then let cool.
- Arrange the pumpkin in the lunch box and drizzle over any remaining oil.
- Add a generous spoonful of ricotta, a handful of watercress and a couple of fresh figs, sliced in half.