Baked Chocolate Fudge
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|200 g||Dark chocolate, chopped|
|½ cup||Brown sugar|
|1 tbsp||Plain flour, sifted|
|1 to serve||Ice cream|
- Preheat oven to 150 degC.
- Place the chocolate, butter, sugar and cream in a saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- Place the eggs and flour in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Gradually whisk in the chocolate mixture and pour into six lightly greased 1 cup-capacity ovenproof dishes.
- Place the dishes in a deep baking dish and pour in enough water to come halfway up the sides of the dishes.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until puffed and firm to touch. Refrigerate until cooled.
- Top with scoops of icecream to serve.