sealord - Tuna chilli pesto pasta
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|360 g||Sealord Yellowfin Tuna in Spring Water, (2x 180g cans)|
|1½ tbsp||Sundried tomato pesto|
|½ cup||Sweet chilli sauce, Thai|
|¼ cup||Parsley, finely chopped|
|1 to taste||Black pepper - ground|
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, drain the tuna and break into chunks.
- Combine the pesto, chilli sauce, 2 tablespoons of parsley, black pepper, cornflour and cream in a saucepan.
- Slowly bring to the boil, stirring until thickened. Add the tuna and heat through.
- Serve on the pasta and garnish with the remaining parsley.
- Great served with a crisp salad.
For more great Sealord recipes click here