Moroccan seared lamb kebabs with coriander sauce
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|600 g||Lamb rumps|
|1 tsp||Ground paprika|
|3||Garlic cloves, crushed|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 tbsp||Fresh mint, to garnish|
- Cut lamb into 1cm wide strips and place in a in a non-metallic dish. Combine marinade ingredients and pour over lamb.
- Mix well, cover, refrigerate and leave to marinate for at least two hours, or preferably overnight.
- Bring to room temperature before cooking. Preheat a grill.
- Thread lamb strips onto skewers and cook under the grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh mint and with coriander sauce on the side to dip.