Lime, chilli and ginger glazed salmon with Asian rice and greens
( SERVES 4 )
This meal is as easy to prepare as it is healthy.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1½ cups||Rice, (basmati, sushi or jasmine rice)|
|1 tbsp||Tamari soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||Black sesame seeds, optional|
Glazed salmon and greens
- Cook rice according to packet instructions. Add soy sauce, butter and sesame seeds and mix through the rice.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Line an oven tray or dish with baking paper and lay salmon fillets (flesh side up) on top.
- Mix sweet chilli, lime juice and zest and ginger and spoon over salmon.
- Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through.
- Cook greens in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and drizzle with a little sesame oil
- Divide rice between plates, top with a piece of salmon and Asian greens.
- Serve with a lime wedge to squeeze over salmon (optional).