Fresh Mango Soup with Coconut and Pistachios
This is a sweet chilled soup which, when served in beautiful bowls or elegant glasses, make a lovely dessert.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|200 ml||Coconut milk|
|300 ml||Coconut water|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 cup||Honeydew melon, finely diced|
|3 tsp||Liquid honey|
|½ cup||Pistachio nuts, to serve|
|½ cup||Coconut cream, to serve|
1. Peel and dice the mango. Puree with the coconut milk and water.
2. Add the lemon juice and the diced melon.
3. Gently stir through the honey and rum. Chill.
4. When ready to serve, heat a fry pan and over a gentle heat, toast the pistachios. Whisk the coconut cream until thickened.
5. Serve the soup in small bowls or glasses, top with the pistachio nuts and add a spoonful of whipped coconut cream.