(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Panko breadcrumbs|
|3||Eggs, whites only, beaten|
|2||Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless and cut in half lengthwise|
|2||Chicken legs, skinless and cut into thigh and drumstick|
- For the chilli mixture: Mix all ingredients together.
- For the chicken: Preheat oven to 165 degC.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place panko crumbs in a bowl and add chilli mixture.
- Whisk egg whites and water together in a bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg white mixture, then roll chicken in panko crumbs and chilli mixture.
- Place on prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.