Nectarine, sour cream and almond muffins
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Nectarine, (diced)|
|150 g||Self raising flour|
|100 g||Ground almonds|
|½ cup||Caster sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|¾ cup||Vegetable oil|
|¼ cup||Sour cream|
|1 garnish||Almond flakes|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Put ¼ of a cup of the nectarines aside.
- Spray or grease the muffin tins.
- Mix the flour, almonds and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the vanilla, eggs, oil and buttermilk together then add to the dry mixture. Add the nectarines then fold until just combined.
- Spoon into the prepared tins and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until browned on top. When cool, slice and add a teaspoon of sour cream, some almonds and the remaining diced nectarine.