sealord - Hoki & Warm Autumn Roasted Vegetable Salad
( SERVES 4 )
This beautiful, rustic dish is perfect for any occasion.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degC.
- Place Sealord Simply Crumbed Hoki fillets with Linseed, Sunflower and Pumpkin Seeds on a lined tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- At the same time combine oil, sweet chilli sauce, thyme leaves, sea salt, lemon pepper seasoning and garlic.
- Arrange red onion, butternut pumpkin, golden kumara and yellow capsicum on a lined roasting tray in single layer and brush generously with flavoured oil.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes until tender. Drizzle over any remaining dressing and scatter with fresh thyme leaves.
- Serve fish with the warm autumn vegetable salad and serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
For more great Sealord recipes click here