sealord - Simply Natural Hoki & Smokey Tomato Soup
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Shaun Cato
Delicious and hearty for those cool Winter nights. Recipe by Jo Wilcox
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Heat oil in a large heavy based saucepan and sauté onion, garlic, capsicum and smoked paprika for 3-4 minutes until softened and fragrant.
- Add fish stock and diced tomatoes and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add chickpeas, green beans and Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fish fillets.
- Gently simmer 5-8 minutes until fish is flaky and tender.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and season with sea salt & cracked pepper. Serve with crusty bread.
For more great Sealord recipes click here