sealord - Paprika Cajun Hoki with Summer Pasta Salad
( SERVES 4 )
Paprika Cajun Hoki with Summer Pasta Salad Recipe by provided by Food in a Minute
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Preheat the oven to 190degC fan bake.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling lightly salted water for 10-12 minutes, until al dente (firm to the bite). Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add Wattie's Whole Kernel Corn, red and green capsicums, cucumber, spring onions and coriander. Toss the dressing through the salad, seasoning to taste. Chill while cooking the Hoki.
- Place the Sealord frozen Simply Seasoned Paprika Cajun Hoki Fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for approximately 16 minutes, turning once during cooking. For conventional bake see packet instructions. Serve with the pasta salad, garnished with a lemon wedge.
- Lemon Dressing: Whisk ingredients together and season to taste.
For more great Sealord recipes click here