Paprika Cajun Hoki with Summer Pasta Salad
Paprika Cajun Hoki with Summer Pasta Salad Recipe by provided by Food in a Minute
|1½ cups||Pasta spirals|
|410 g||whole kernel corn, (1 can), drained|
|½||Red capsicum, deseeded and diced|
|½||Green capsicum, deseeded and diced|
|½||Telegraph cucumber, diced|
|1||Spring onion, sliced|
|1 handful||Fresh coriander, chopped|
|400 g||Sealord Simply Seasoned Paprika Cajun Hoki Fillets|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|½ tsp||Brown sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 190degC fan bake.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling lightly salted water for 10-12 minutes, until al dente (firm to the bite). Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add Wattie's Whole Kernel Corn, red and green capsicums, cucumber, spring onions and coriander. Toss the dressing through the salad, seasoning to taste. Chill while cooking the Hoki.
- Place the Sealord frozen Simply Seasoned Paprika Cajun Hoki Fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for approximately 16 minutes, turning once during cooking. For conventional bake see packet instructions. Serve with the pasta salad, garnished with a lemon wedge.
- Lemon Dressing: Whisk ingredients together and season to taste.
For more great Sealord recipes click here
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL